Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5 months...

 Oh this boy...
 5 months old already...

Some 5 month milestones:
can grab his toes
puts everything in his mouth
wears 6-9 month clothes
is almost ready to sit up by himself
sleeps from 9 (ish)-4 am, eats, then sleeps until 8am
can roll from back to front and sometimes from front to back
14.5 lbs
shrieks with delight when he sees his sisters
LAUGHS!!!!!

Russ,
We are deliriously in love with you.  You bring us so much joy.  You are discovering new things every day.  I almost feel guilty that others don't get that special time that I do when you are eating.  You get right down to business but every once in a while you will look up at me and just smile so big and I fall in love with you again.  And to think, I was nervous about having a boy. 

I love you, bubby!

Love,
Mama












No comments: