Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cast...

A few weeks ago Caroline was riding her scooter home from school and fell.  She was going too fast on a road that slopes down.   **Now it is important to note that Kevin and I have told her many times to slow down on that road.  Now we have the doctor bills to prove just how much she listens to us.**  When we took her to the doctor to have it X rayed, the X-ray tech gave me that "look" and I knew it was broken.  


 On the day she was to have her cast removed she decided to write a list of questions for the doctor like, "When can I ride my scooter?" "When will I be able to do stuff?"  "Can I hang on stuff?"  "Is my bone still bent?"  She took her clip board, questions and a pen to the appointment and the doctor listened and answered every one of them.
Of course she picked a yellow cast.  She was super brave through the whole ordeal.  I am so proud of her.  

No comments: