Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Bucket list 2012

Our family sat down one summer's eve night and drafted the Walker's Summer Bucket list 2012.  It is beautiful to behold.


We have since gone back and ratified the document and after it was debated and voted upon it went into effect immediately. 


First order of business, "Real" bowling.  Let me explain.  Caroline has grown to love Wii bowling.  When she is in charge of the activity for FHE she chooses bowling every time.  We took her bowling one Saturday after she finished her chores and she loved it.  So now to distinguish the two she calls going to the bowling ally "Real" bowling. 
Of course she chooses a pink ball every time.  She also goes back and forth between using the ramp and just rolling the ball.  Either way she just jumps up and down while the bowl S-L-O-W-L-Y makes its way to the pins.  

Another Bucket List item that has lots of check marks beside it is the pool!  We bought a summer pass to Bur-Mil and while we don't love the long drive out there we love the slides, whirlpool, and zero entry.  
My Brynn Bug is going to give me a heart attack before the summer is over.  She has not an ounce of fear in her.  She will stand on the sides of the pool, barely wait for me to get into position and then just jump right in.  She loves to go underwater and loves the Tot slide. 
My little fish...

I have learned with Caroline I need to put her sunscreen on in the parking lot and get her ready before we walk in.  Once she is in she is gone!  We are signing her up for swim lessons next week.  She is a great swimmer with her float on but I am ready for her to get to the next level.  

If you are on Instagram find me  (@milo1604) and post your own summer bucket list photos.  Use the #summerbucketlist so we can see what fun stuff you are doing.  

Up next...camping!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun! Love the bucket list idea!

Karen (but sometimes Chris) said...

Cute list! Maybe we'll borrow yours; we always just plan things spur-of-the-moment. I'm excited to hear about your camping adventure. I never pegged you for a camper.