Monday, March 7, 2011

The witching hour...

I have noticed that the time between 3pm -5pm is the hardest part of the day. It is too late for Caroline to take a nap but she is tired. It is not quite dinner time. Forget trying to watch Oprah with a tired 4 year old and a 2 month old. Oh, and by the way I am exhausted from being up all night. It is not pretty.

So what am I to do? Grab my camera, put Brynn and Caroline near the window and have some fun!



LOVE!!!

My girls...

Bubbles...
Wonder what I will do tomorrow.

PS. Brynn had her 2 month appointment last week. She is doing well and is 11 lbs. 15 oz!!

3 comments:

Sawyers Family said...

Ok, so the more I look at her the more I think Brynn looks like you! She is beautiful and that Miss Caroline is a doll!!

Tina said...

I just love that picture of the two of them. You are so great with the camera!! I can't wait to see what you do tomorrow! How fun!

Natalie said...

Love that picture of Caroline with her nose up against Brynn. Too cute! That was always the hardest part of the day for Finley too. Always so cranky!