Friday, May 16, 2008

Lost in Lost...

Forgive me for not updating. Ever since I got home from NC I have been watching old reruns of Lost on-line. It gets awesomer and awesomer. So that is my excuse. When I put the squirrel down at night I will watch an episode or two. Anyway...
Some crazy stuff has been going on lately. First, we had a packed house for a few days. Our brother in law, Joseph stayed with us so he could attend a conference. Well, he came for Braves games and there just happened to be a conference going on:) Just kidding. Kevin's parents (ie. Mom and Dad) and Brian also came. They stayed in a hotel since we have such a small townhouse and we only have one bath. We had so much fun with everyone. When Kevin finally lets go of the digital camera I will post some of those pics.
Second, I rode to NC with the Walkers so I could spend some time with Tanya in her new kitchen. We went to the Bennett's for Brian's birthday and had a great time. Caroline especially...
Caroline and Katy got to spend some quality time together. They loved splashing in the puddles.

1 comment:

ansons said...

I can't believe how big the girls are. I need to play with them!