Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gearing up...

Caroline and I are getting ourselves packed for our flight to Wilmington. We are coming home to visit, because Kevin is out of town, and I have a fun bridal shower to attend. Here are some new pictures to tide you over until we get back. Love you all.

A rare photo op. I am in the picture. This is us at Piedmont Park.

Caroline loves the slides.

Way up high!

Caroline is in the phase were she doesn't like to wear a shirt. If I take her shirt off for any reason, I will not be able to catch her to put another one back on for at least 1 hour. If finally have to grab her and hold her down to put it on.

BLADES OF GLORY!!
We finally got some grass to grow!

Can't wait to see everyone soon!

1 comment:

ansons said...

We love the pictures of Caroline, especially the shirtless one. It reminds us of a few of her cousins.
Kev, Joe says, "If you plant it; it will grow." I guess that was an inside joke.