Sunday, December 2, 2012

My little Corner of the World: 3pm

I am not sure if anyone is still reading this blog, but I don't mind.  This is just my corner of the world where I can document my simple little life.  Maybe one day my girls will stumble upon it and know that I loved my simple little life.

I have been working on a project.  Well, let's be honest I will continue to work on this project for a while because I love it so. 

Here is my little corner of the world at about 3:11pm.









4 comments:

shelley said...

this post makes me so so so happy.

Karen (but sometimes Chris) said...

I love your pics. I've been stalking you from Andrea's blog and get excited every time you post something new.

Oh, Sweet!... said...

I'm so glad you linked your blog to Facebook! It was so fun reading about your cute family and seeing all your beautiful photography! Simplicity is priceless! You are the best!
Loves!

jax from the harmon squad said...

I love this!