Thursday, December 8, 2011

Message received...

Two days before Brynn was born we ate dinner at a Japanese steakhouse with Kevin's family. After dinner, fortune cookies were passed around to everyone and mine said, "You will have a beautiful family." I still have that slip of paper in my wallet.

Today I received hard evidence that this is true. We got our family portrait CD in the mail from the lovely Courtney Beck.

(Pace yourselves. You know I don't understand the meaning of the word moderation when it comes to pictures.)



I researched to find the right photographer for months. I saved for this photo shoot for months.
We drove 1.5 hours to Charlotte for our session. I have been waiting for my CD for 2 weeks.
And the truth is, IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!

Courtney Beck, you are a rock star. Go and check out her website here. You know you want to.

6 comments:

jax from the harmon squad said...

I love them!!!! You guys look fabulous! And I wish I was there to eat up Brynn's cheeks...

Natalie said...

Those are so great! So excited to see them!

Andrea said...

Brynn sure cooperated, didn't she? LOVE these, Toni!

A Hunter said...

I agree, totally worth it!

carrie said...

You do have a beautiful family! These family pictures are fantastic!!

Greg and Nicolle said...

Gorgeous photos!