Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One month update...

Brynn had her one month appointment yesterday. Just to jog your memory here are her stats at 4 days old:
6 lbs. 9 oz.
19 1/2 inches

Four weeks later:
9 lbs. 10 oz.
21 inches

GO US! GO US! Those three am feedings are paying off. My girl is growing so big. Now if I can just get her into 3 month old clothes we will be set.

Of course I can't just leave you hanging without pictures so here you go.

This beautiful quilt is a gift from Connie Moorefield. I LOVE IT!


That is so close to a smile!



Caroline has been begging me for days now to feed Brynn. After I nursed Brynn, I pumped what was left and let Caroline sit in the rocker and feed her sister. Caroline was a pro. She is such a good big sister.

8 comments:

shelley said...

that IS a smile!! adorable last pic! can't wait to see shae with christian. it'll be fun to see a 4-year-old with a baby, instead of just a 2-year-old (of course, i'll have that too...)

A Hunter said...

So sweet! I can't believe it's been a month already. The last picture with the bottle and Caroline is to die for!

Natalie said...

She is adorable! And I love the sister pictures. Great job on that weight gain Brynn!

Sawyers Family said...

That is IMPRESSIVE! 3lbs in a month!! Way to go!!
She's a doll! Thanks for more pictures!!

Tina said...

Cloey can't wait to feed her brother and sister as well! I just love that picture of the two of them. How sweet!!!!

ansons said...

precious!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

I love your pictures!! Darling little girls!!

carrie said...

Love that adorable picture of Caroline feeing Brynn!

I also enjoyed your thank you post. You have such a great positive attitude. THANK YOU!