Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fast Forward

{Sigh}



I knew that Caroline loved letters, and numbers, and books. I knew that she would love school but I wasn't prepared for this.

She loves her teacher, Mrs. Shelley. She loves learning about different subjects. She loves her classmates.

When she gets home I can tell what the lesson was about or what they did that day. When she told me I could be Leader #1, I assumed she was line leader for the day. Just today I found her reading a book to her toy puppies. She would "read" the page and then turn the book around for the puppies to see.

I took this picture on her first day of "school". She was so proud of her pink Dora backpack and her blue lunchbox. I have to admit I got a little teary-eyed. She is growing up so fast. She is so independent and so grown. I love her so much, but where did my baby go?

{Sigh}

2 comments:

Sawyers Family said...

she is so cute! I love that crown!

our family said...

I bet Caroline is loving school, she's going to be smart just like her parents.