Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Story Time...

Caroline loves to read. I caught her in her room reading to herself and couldn't help but grab my camera. Enjoy!



I made a height chart for Caroline's room. She likes to measure herself everyday.

Things are going well here. Kevin had another job interview. This one was in Ashboro. We now have some major decisions to make. There is a strong possibility that we will be moving over Christmas. Yeah for me. Maybe Santa will put some Xanax in my stocking! We will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Afton's mommy said...

If you need something xanax-like, let me know...Joe's going back to Venezuala in the next few weeks and it would appear that you don't need a prescription down there for the good stuff. He brought some stuff back last time that cleared my sinus infection right up!! :) Seriously though - if you need anything let me know - I'm good for playdates, girl's night out...whatever!

ansons said...

I am so excited for you guys. I love to find my little ones quietly reading too. It does an English teacher-mommy's heart good.

Natalie. said...

Darling daughter you have! Nice pics too. I'm so glad to hear the article was helpful!!

xo,

Natalie Norton