Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tag...You're it...

Michelle Brunjes tagged me in her blog so here it goes...

The ABC's of Me:
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Kevin
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake -I am not a fan of cooked fruit. I do like apple pie if it is the only thing sweet to eat.
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Thursday - the Weekend eve...
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? chapstick (just ask Kevin), pretzels (just ask Caroline), a book (my worst fear is to be stuck somewhere without one.
F. FAVORITE COLOR? purple -
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? bears - you can lick the back and stick them on stuff
H. HOMETOWN? La Grange - I'm from the 252, so I'm kind of a big deal :)
I. INDULGENCE? Bags, books - I think kevin will actually leave me one day because of my addiction.
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July - hate cold weather, Love cookouts and the beach
K. KIDS? one cute girl
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Caroline's laugh, Kevin's car pulling in the driveway.
M. MARRIAGE DATE? September 2
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 bro, 1 sis, 3 sis-in-laws, 2 bros in law I consider them all family.
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Fuji apples from the farmer's market.
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Not really, I do fear boredom!!!
Q. QUOTE? "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Caroline saying "Hiiii Mommy", pictures, purses, the beach, The Avett Brothers
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? I had a wonder woman night light.
T. TAG 3 PEOPLE? Amy Anson, Sidsie Drysdale, Ashley Hooks
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I can't spell. I am a horrible speller. If it wasn't for spell check I don't think I would show my face in public
V. VEGETABLES? snow peas, corn, green beans,
W. WORST HABIT? Everything has to be even. I have to chew equally on both sides of my mouth. I have to have equal amounts of peanut butter and jelly on my sandwich.
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I hope in the next few months we can have a reason for an ultrasound
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? cheese pizza, pasta, cheesecake
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? aries

1 comment:

ansons said...

OK, I can almost forgive you for tagging me -- I love the idea that you might need an ultrasound soon:) I just miss you guys. We still need to have our Breaking Dawn chat. Call me.